google analytics code

19 December 2006

some of my poems

One of my best poems in my opinion:

BEST TASTE OF CRICKET[The Indo-Pak brand]


When the big time rings
No army takes its wings
When the whole nation is in battle mood
Army chiefs aren’t in battle mode
Rather,captain spins coin
Tension brings everyone pain
“Thrash them”pakis shout
Indians yell “smash them out”
Hence starts battle of guts
And not the battle of guns
When batsmen hit lightening shots
Bowlers appeal with thunderous shouts
Crowd soak in rain of thrill
In breeze of cricket they chill
But clouds of mistrust remain
Mutual trust we should regain
Let terror shun its bloody path
& change into a flower pot
then, with a lovely ‘dosti’ flower
taste the best cricket flavour!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments and will do my best to reply to your comments and get back to you! :-)