google analytics code

24 April 2009

Brand called MTR-- Mavalli Tiffin Room!!

Today while reading an article on the 50 best restaurants in Indian Metros, it was such a pleasure to see the name of [MTR, Lal Bagh road] of Bangalore also being listed!! It brought so much nostalgia to the fore that I decided to put it in this public blog! MTR has always been a hallmark of quality, and the brand name that it gained largely through word of mouth is simply amazing to say the least! It is and will always remain my favourite brand in instant mix!
And the most interesting part is that I was not aware of its full name till I read the article in a magazine called "More"..!!!..It's Full name is "Mavalli Tiffin Room" which started off a s a small tiffin centre and now is a household name all over!!
Talking about brands, sometimes people go purely by brand name, which is not right. It has to come with that special mark, trust and class, just like MTR, Sony etc...[varies from person to person though!]




As always, With love..
Anil

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments and will do my best to reply to your comments and get back to you! :-)