google analytics code

19 October 2022

"Avanthika: The Maahishmathi Saga" now live on Amazon Kindle platform.


Avanthika


For those who watched or followed the Baahubali series either in movies or series or animated versions, Avanthika has been a less-explored character. She was hardly explored. What her likes are, where is she from, how she grew up, what made her do what she did, and the overall character arc.
It is with this curiosity that I wrote a book from her perspective.
I just named it "Avanthika: The Maahishmathi Saga", because it involves many characters that we might have seen already. Below is the link to the book:

It has been a long time since I wrote a story and here it is. It is available in both printed format(hard copy) as well as the Kindle format that you could read on your device.
It is part of the Maahishmathi Saga, which are fan-fictions based on the hugely popular Baahubali Universe.


Do check it out and let me know how it is!


With love.. Anil

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments and will do my best to reply to your comments and get back to you! :-)