google analytics code

18 December 2007

Another hurdle crossed!! A perfect icing on the cake for this year..

Yes!!..Ever since I heard the term "ITIL", I wondered what it is about like anyone who doesnt know what it is all about..

And here I am with a successfull certification in ITIL, which basically deals with standards in the IT field[it can be applied to any organisation though]...
Once we understand the concept, it should be possible to clear it for anyone.
This is a perfect icing on a cake called 2007 that redefined my life's goals and already lay the road ahead for 2008...
2008 has a bigger challenge-IBM Tivoli Netcool certification, which is the ultimate dream of any network management professional...
Already feeling the heat of it and started a roadmap for preparation..

For now though, its time for celebration of the impeding new year, thanking everyone who has been behind me in all tough moments throughout this year, and setting new goals....
Bye and good night..need to have a good sleep!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments and will do my best to reply to your comments and get back to you! :-)