google analytics code

16 December 2007

WOW!! THATS HOW THIS YEAR HAS BEEN...

Got to post after a long time...
Sometimes life brings a moment that we all cherish for a life time..
But this whole year has been a collection of those special moments for me.
Winning awards that I didnt expect,
discovering new friends,
exploring the world around me,
rising like a phoenix from the ashes[missing a chance in Fidelity],
coming out winner[getting into Capgemini, Mumbai],
putting my potential to use[our first project on Google maps],
and yes..celebrating the success TOGETHER at the fag end of this year[capgemini's annual day--Jashn 2007]
This has certainly been an year that has changed everything.
But in life, some dreams take more than a lifetime to get fulfilled, and this isnt a movie either for the show to go on..It has to stop somewhere.
Looking forward to 2008 to discover new challenges which i can smell already.
Tearful adieu to 2007 with this message to it...
"Dear, I ll miss u!! Hope 2008 can take a leaf out of your book.."

1 comment:

I would love to hear your comments and will do my best to reply to your comments and get back to you! :-)