google analytics code

20 February 2014

2 weeks without Google!

The past 2 weeks have been hectic with lots of travel. One of my experiences of the past 2 weeks is regarding life without mobile network, without wifi/data connection, and of course ultimately life without Google!
Early in the morning, when I want to check out the Google Reader style Feedly(Reader was dead last year) for latest news in movies, google-related and technology, there is nothing! Its almost as if I were sent to some detention center with basic facilities but isolated from the outside world!
Later after breakfast, when I want to check my Google+ posts, there is no data connectivity, forget about wifi!
During lunch time, I feel like checking my gmail, but get disappointed to see that there is no way to even get sms in the area I lived in!
In the evening, near the banks of river Krishna, I feel like taking a snap of the beautiful scene and save to my Google+ photos, but alas, no network!
In the night, I feel like using hangouts to chat with friends and wish them good night, but the terrible network makes it nearly impossible!
I only got back online while on my way to Bangalore onboard a train from Vijayawada Railway station, which is one of the largest railway stations in Asia and the third busiest Indian Railway Station!
Below is the map of where I have been to:



With love.. Anil

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments and will do my best to reply to your comments and get back to you! :-)